March 12, 2018

Worth it

 
Right now I'm having a stressful week because of the matriculation examination and moreover I also have to think which school I want to apply for after high school. I have three stark options where to apply: physiotherapist, english/ spanish translator or sign language translator. All of those options are in Turku which means that I would have to move there someday. Today I also did my first sales pitch and it went really good! In this semester I'm writing health education, english and swedish and hopefully I will graduate before this summer and get my graduation cap. This weekend I spent time with my cousin and godchild which was something that I needed right now! I have been reading books everyday for a month and total amount of books that I have to read is 18 books. Hopefully this is all worth it and wish me good luck for this trial!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment