March 5, 2018

Memorable Weekend

 
Two weeks ago I had the best time of my life with my friends. All we did was party because this is our senior year and last year together. We all were dressed as red riding hoods and threw candies to children. I feel like all we did was that we yelled our high school's name to everyone: " Salon lukio, Salon lukio!". It was so much fun! On that evening we also went to our school's party to dance and drink ofcourse!
 
Then the following day was the day what we all had been waiting for a long time: Abiristeily! That day was only meant for partying and drinking in Estonia. It was my first time in Estonia so I was really excited. We stayed at the Hotel Viru which was a really nice place. I really do recommend that place if you ever happen to visit in Estonia! There were 22 floors in that hotel and my room was in 13th floor and my sister's room was in 21th floor. The views from there was stunning! My friends and I went to sleep at 5:00am and woke up at 7:30am so we didn't really get our beauty sleep but it really was a night to remember!
 
 
 




Did you have Penkkarit or Wanhat this year? If so, I would love to hear from your day! What did you wear? Was it like you had imagined it or did something unexpected happen on that day?

No comments:

Post a Comment