November 14, 2017


Silence

I haven't written my blog for almost six months because I have been so busy with school and everything! A lot of things have happened during this time like for example I got my driving licence and I was in my first matriculation examination. I think it's good that I have had a little break with my blog because right now I have so many new post ideas to write! But because I have had this huge break, I want to tell you what has happened and is happening with my life right now. I'm so excited because I'm going to this huge business.event in two weeks with my friend which is called Slush and one ticket costed 600 euros! I'm so glad that I didn't have to pay that much only my train ticket. I was also in pneumonia for almost two weeks and I didn't have no energy to do anything except sleep and eat. But right now I'm feeling good and healthy though my sister also had pneumonia a week ago but she's finally recovering from it. My godchild has also started to walk during this time and her little sister has started to crawl. They are s cute but I feel like they just keep growing too fast! This friday I'm going to watch fireworks, bowling and shopping with my friends.






 By the way am I the only who is listening christmas songs already? I can't wait to start listening Justin Bieber's christmas album! What is your favorite christmas song?

No comments:

Post a Comment